Are you 'back to school' ready?
Tuesday, 5 September 2017 15:48:14 Europe/London
1. Try and be as organized as possible. Now I don’t mean military precision just don’t leave it until the last minute to decide on lunches or trying to find where the coats are. I try and have lunches together on one shelf of the fridge and shoes and socks lined up on chairs. This helps (usually)
2. No last-minute homework. It will stress you and stress your child and before you know it your morning will turn into a ‘who’s fault is it anyway’ standoff.
3. Make sure you have petrol. There is nothing more annoying and stressful than wondering while stuck in traffic if your car is going to sputter and stop.
4. Breakfast! Ok so be realistic you are not going to be making fresh scones and scrambled eggs every morning, and if you are I applaud you. Have the essentials at the ready.
5. This is another breakfast related tip, never run out of milk! Offering water for your child’s cereal will not equal a happy camper.
6. The final and most important tip I can give you is to make sure you are ready and prepared. Have your coffee to go and paint that smile on your face!