Privacy and Security
Our website is designed to protect the privacy of all users. In order to provide you with products and services, we will need to collect and use information about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy and managing your personal information in a secure environment. The website has been developed with your rights and needs in mind and will be maintained according to strict guidelines and policies. In particular, these include EASE's Privacy Principles which have been designed to ensure that personal information is protected and to specify the guidelines for the collection, use and disclosure of that personal information.
We only hold your basic information Name, address, phone and email. We NEVER share 3rd party information with others. You can request to access and correct any information EASE collects about you at any time and advise us of any corrections you wish to make.
All purchases are made through REALEX Secure Online Services, which is an internationally recognised secure payments handling facility. We do not have access to customers credit/debit card details at any time.
For more information: http://www.realexpayments.com/ie/security-statement
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
REALEX Merchant Services Security Statement
Inherent to our operations and business approach is the need to provide a secure, robust and reliable payment processing service. Information security is our top business priority. To this end we have invested in extensive security controls and infrastructure.
Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions. Our systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. There are several layers of technology in place to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows our commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- Realex is fully PCI compliant to the highest level of PCI, and was one of the first PSP’s in Europe to deliver this with Level 1 certification achieved in October 2003. We appeared on the VISA website as a case study on implementing the PCI DSS.
- Information is sent to us from businesses via the internet and we connect to financial institutions with whom we are fully certified and approved.
- All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (128bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data.
- All messages sent to us and the responses from us are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Our technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments staff is instantly alerted via our real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- The network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a "Data Processor". Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in our reporting systems - realcontrol
If there is a prolonged period of inactivity between your browser and the EASE servers, you may be disconnected or we may ask you to resubmit a security password. We are not responsible for any information you may lose should a disconnection occur. There may be other occasions when we will ask you to resubmit a password for security purposes.